Tyson's Brave Battalion

Tyson's Brave Battalion
Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.” ~Samuel Johnson

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lemonade Stands

THANK YOU!!! To whoever left us a bag of lego lemonade stands on our porch!  You have no idea how much that means to us that you would think of us and leave them here.  I wish I knew who you were!  When I saw that Toys-R-Us was doing a fundraiser for Alex's Lemonade Stand I wished there was one close so we could participate.  Apparently somebody participated for us!  Thank You!!

This fills my heart tonight with such gratitude for so many people and organizations who are willing to do things for these children who don't have a voice without you.  I feel like writing thank you a thousand times.  After church today I was thinking about all of these sweet innocent kids who suffer and fight at such a young age and the song 'Consider the Lilies' popped into my head, particularly the verse that goes, 'Consider the sweet tender children who must suffer on this earth.  The pains of all of them He carried.  From the Day of His Birth'.  And while I don't understand exactly why these kids, some newborn babies even have to suffer and fight, I do see the overwhelming good that comes from it and I can't help but be thankful to have this experience and have such a great little fighter in our family.  Thank You!!!  He is still doing great by the way!  We are hoping it stays that way for a while! : )  

No comments:

Post a Comment